We're proud to announce the release of v1.0.3.
- Template engine now parses forms with their variable options to the compiled version (thx to Pieter Meyvaert)
- SpoonDatabase: using tables instead of table as variable name
- SpoonDatabase: if the handler doesn't exists it should be created when calling getHandler
- SpoonImage: removed unused code
- SpoonDataGrid now has a method to retrieve the number of results (getNumResults)
- You can now set your compile directory for datagrid templates
- SpoonDataGrid::setAttributes now works as intended
- Added a number of methods to be able to clear attributes within datagrids.
- SpoonFilter::isURL allowes @ from now on
- SpoonRSS::isValid to check for valid feed
- SpoonRSS::readFromFeed will ignore invalid data
- SpoonDate updated the values of the keys when asking for days/months of the year.
- SpoonDatabase fixed minor issue where an exception could not be shown properly with parameter issues
- Updated package info for SpoonThumbnail
- Fixed an issue with SpoonForm and the default enctype.
- Datagrid now has the correct colspan value made available in the template
- When using maxlength this will be used when retrieving the value with getValue()